You know when you are horseperson when

When you peel a chestnut and rub it on your wrist because you love the smell of it.

When you pull cash out of your pocket and you get a handful of hay, bailing twine and braiding bands.

When you like the smell of a leather belt or purse because it reminds you of the tack shop.

When you LIKE the smell of horse poop...lol.

When your daughter has a saddle rack with 2 saddles in her room and bridles hanging on her wall.

When you attic is lined with all different sized saddles because you want to be prepared for any rider!

What happened?
hu.gif
Must have been something I said
idunno.gif

tongue2.gif

You find yourself clucking at your children..husband...anyone to get them to move faster, or you want something to end sooner.I catch myself doing this ALLLLL tthe time.

MY DD says "why are you clucking?"
When watching someone riding on televsion you cluck or try to apply leg pressure. DH says "you know that doesn't work right?"

Aahh...I have a scarf that I wore riding a couple of times, so when I have a bad day, I just put my nose in and sniff... 8)

You spend more time brushing your horse's hair than your own.

You know when you're a horse-show person when your horse has more makeup than you.

You make crafts out of hair trimmed from manes and tails.

When you eat apples you never throw out the core. "Hey! That's for my horse."

You find it hard to take showers, cause you're just gonna get filthy again tomorrow.

You celebrate your horse's birthday.

You look closely at poop to monitor health.

You have three different kinds of chaps.

Your nice saddle makes its home in the front room.

You are oddly proud of your truck.

Your mom repeatedly tells you that Muck Boots do not belong in the house.

I love being a horseperson!!!

Back
Top Bottom