You know you are "Country" when...

Ashmeade

Songster
10 Years
Aug 5, 2009
You know you are "Country" when you are going to your car to go to work and you snap your purse strap while slugging your rooster when he attempted to flog you.

smack.gif

lau.gif

Quote:
This .. We used to not HAVE a house key .. and I never took my truck key out of my truck .. LOL.. loved it.

When you have your "go to town bibs" and your "farm bibs" (and sometimes depending on what you're shopping for there is no difference).

When you pull in the driveway and every creature you have barks, yodels, howls, meows, bleats, cackles, crows, gobbles, and quacks and if for some reason one of the above doesn't occur that's the first thing you check.

When the guys at the feed store load your "usual" without even asking while you're in the store paying for what you need.

... when your child goes to the docs and is asked what he ate that made him sick and he list of several bugs, dirt and also mentions that he was sharing with the chickens and the doc says "Do you think that's why you were sick" and the kid goes "NO, I eat them all the time, I think it was the meatloaf!!!!!!!!" and the Doc isnt' fazed a bit!!

Needless to say... happens all the time here
idunno.gif

...when you read your history textbook in the chicken coop waiting for eggs.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom