you know your addicted to poultry when...

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
i haven't seen this, but we played once on the other forum i was in and i liked it so i will start it here.
it's simple and can get funny!!!

you know your addicted to pultry when....
your facebook album has 130 pictures of your ducks over tha past 3 months and about 60 of youself over the past year.
you refer to your ducks as your kids.
you get sad when you are away from them all day.
you get strange looks when you go to a social event and all you have to talk about are your ducks who live in your bedroom with you haha
you sit there and talk to them like they are human.
most of your facebook posts have to do with you duckies

i am guilty of all of the above

when you have a separate photo album just for your chickens and that's the one you bring out when you have company
big_smile.png
!

You know when you are addicted to DUCKS!!!!! when
Every plate, mug, dish, chopping boards in you Kichen has ducks on it.

When Your lounge room is full of figurines- and live ducks too.
jumpy.gif

When you spend 20 hours a week hand pulling weeds in the yard so you done have to spray chemicals and your ducks can still have nice green grass to walk on.

When you drive home on your lunchbreak from work just to check on your babies.
big_smile.png

When your son goes out into your yard to pick weeds to feed the chickens. They love the "grade A" weeds. They like the "grade B" weeds. Don't bother picking the "grade C" weeds. This coming from a teenager.

haha good replies people..

i have a new one

you know your addicted to poultry when you go to the movies with a friend and all you think about is i wonder if the ducks miss me lol
or when you see someone who means a lot to you for the first time in 5 months and he has to sneak out to see you and all you can think about are your ducks lol

When someone says 'What's new with you?' means an open invitation to tell them all the chicken (or poultry) happenings. Family events generally follow (if they don't bud it and say they have to go before you get that far).

Back
Top Bottom