You Know your Addicted When???? (Game)

Quote:
Hope your talking about the tv being in the coop.
lau.gif

When you have at least four brooders covering the floor of your spare bathroom and have to figure out where to stash them when family comes to visit.

Oh, how about this... When five chicken pens (in three separate coops) isn't enough because you really haven't tried guineas or turkey yet, and you still have to separate your barred rocks from the other standards, and well, the duck and goose hut doesn't count toward coop-number anyway.

Quote:
HIJACKER for a minute.
So do you have little chicken soaps?

You know your addicted when you walk in the house and see pictures of your chickens on the wall, chicken statues, bathroom curtain, window curtains, etc. Then you go to the yard and they are all over there also.

Quote:
HIJACKER for a minute.

You know your addicted when you walk in the house and see pictures of your chickens on the wall, chicken statues, bathroom curtain, window curtains, etc. Then you go to the yard and they are all over there also.

I have found soap molds of chickens that are on my long list of thins to get
smile.png

Quote:
HIJACKER for a minute.

I have found soap molds of chickens that are on my long list of thins to get
smile.png

The little soap chickens can go with the bathroom curtain.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom