You know you're a backyard chicken owner when...

Pics
Omg! Sooooo adorable!!!
He hatched July 4th. The only one of 5 eggs. And he imprinted on me so he's a house goose. This is him now. And he's spoiled rotten and all attitude!
KIMG1324.JPG

He hatched July 4th. The only one of 5 eggs. And he imprinted on me so he's a house goose. This is him now. And he's spoiled rotten and all attitude!
View attachment 1213561
:love aww. The chick in my pic was a one hatch from 4 eggs. I cant integrate him in my flock and he has taken a liking to my dogs food. :D
20171217_184138.jpg

So i guess he is my house chicken :D

:love aww. The chick in my pic was a one hatch from 4 eggs. I cant integrate him in my flock and he has taken a liking to my dogs food. :DView attachment 1213582
So i guess he is my house chicken :D
I would say so...:lau
You can't get diapers for them..In case you didn't know already.:D

As soon as i took the hat off!!:D:D i gave him some corn on the cob. He is happy as can be now:wee
They do seem to forgive quickly, especially when there's food
involved!:lau

You know you're a backyard chicken owner when your chickens race to the back porch when you let them out, or come in the house when you open the door.

Or when you let your 10 chicks run all over the house several times a day and lay on the floor while wearing safety glass so they can climb all over you and you laugh because they are pulling your hair and poking you in the ears.

Back
Top Bottom