You know you're a backyard chicken owner when...

Pics
When you decide its easier to just pick the poop poosicles out of the coop and throw them only to find out you didn't throw them far enough and now you must insist your dog(s) drop the poopsicles so that you can throw them further (because its too cold to go to the compost pile). :lau
Mine carry around frozen horse poop..

Your wife wanted a pair of these for Christmas...
th
I want those too!

Mine would if we had horses! Lol
Actually my smallest dog used to get loose and run to the neighbors just to roll in their horse manure! :sick
My pit bull does that! Any poop pile she finds! Had a neighbor that threw garbage food out...i was standing out there talking to him. Here comes the pit bull...rolls all in it. I was oblivious until he mentioned throwing the gross food out there! It was when i first realized she wasn't scratching her back like i thought for so long:he

When you decide its easier to just pick the poop poosicles out of the coop and throw them only to find out you didn't throw them far enough and now you must insist your dog(s) drop the poopsicles so that you can throw them further (because its too cold to go to the compost pile). :lau

My dogs just follow the chickens around hoping to eat the fresh stuff :sick

Back
Top Bottom