You know you're a backyard chicken owner when...

Pics
:barnieHave 3 hens but doing the free pasture range backyard deal in exchange for weeding, bug control, dethatching lawn, mulch turning, mowing and fertilizing... is the backyard DOOMED?? :oops:
Maybe not too bad with 3, depends on how big the yard is, contents, etc etc. I hopd yours do a better job of weeding than mine. Although in theory they've eaten most of the seeds while they forage. In theory...

Maybe not too bad with 3, depends on how big the yard is, contents, etc etc. I hopd yours do a better job of weeding than mine. Although in theory they've eaten most of the seeds while they forage. In theory...
:fl so far they're keeping up with all the backyard weeds except the violets and Carolina jasmine. I think those are bad for them anyway. C'est la vie...

When you ate sitting at work with a tub brooder and all the fixings waiting for the post office to call, so you can pick up your chicks and set them up at work with you till it's time to go home..... and no the boss had not flipped in the past when I have done this..... of course I work for the local co-op so that may have something to do with the acceptance....... lol

IMG_0496.JPG
IMG_0544.JPG
I think this explains it all...:lau

When you ate sitting at work with a tub brooder and all the fixings waiting for the post office to call, so you can pick up your chicks and set them up at work with you till it's time to go home..... and no the boss had not flipped in the past when I have done this..... of course I work for the local co-op so that may have something to do with the acceptance....... lol
They all arrived alive
20180302_203525.jpg
20180302_203819.jpg
50 babies!
5 dark cornish
5 white laced red cornish
5 barnevelder
5 buckeye
30 black austrlorp

Back
Top Bottom