You may be a country gal if . . .

Quote:
lau.gif
that is what I was thinking but I wasn't going to say anything.
gig.gif

Ol'FashionHen :

YES.....and don't forget peeing next to the truck/tractor cause it sure is a long walk to the house.
frow.gif

lol now that is alittle much....my guys do though​

Quote:
This also applies to the PO calling that baby chicks are here, right? While I enjoy our seed catalog, it is not nearly as exciting has baby fuzzy-butts!

YOu know your a country gal if....

Your dinner dilemma includes you have no broccoli (which you need for a recipe) because your chickens ate the whole plant!
barnie.gif

gapeachy wrote:
lol now that is alittle much....my guys do though

gig.gif
I know a plenty of country "Ladies" who have to tinkle next to the tire cause seriously it's along walk back to the house...can I get a woot ..
woot.gif
for all those "Ladies that go outside on occassion (when nice tawlet ain't available near the pasture). And as for the country boys in the family if they're already outside they ain't goin' in to tinkle.​

Last edited:
Ol'FashionHen :

gapeachy wrote:
lol now that is alittle much....my guys do though

gig.gif
I know a plenty of country "Ladies" who have to tinkle next to the tire cause seriously it's along walk back to the house...can I get a woot ..
woot.gif
for all those "Ladies that go outside on occassion. And as for the country boys in the family if they're already outside they ain't goin' in to tinkle.​

that is me! If your trail riding or working and you gotta go, you gotta go! lol​

Back
Top Bottom