1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

You May Call Us Rodents or Vermin, But You Dont Know Us Yet - The RP(Role Play)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by ducky 13, Mar 9, 2015.

1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft! Premium Member

Lena noticed Charlotte's look and said to Driew, "Hold on, just wait here a minute. Charlotte could I have a word with you?" Lena asked as she walked out of the alleyway and around the corner. She waited for Charlotte.

2. Charlotte bounced out of the alleyway, she stopped in front of Lena. "What's wrong?" She asked.
    ---
    Driew waited impatiently.

3. NickyKnack

"You know him, can he be trusted. I saw your look, I just wanted to know what you thought about all this, is all." Lena explained to Charlotte.

4. "Well, he's pretty trustworthy." Charlotte replied. "I'm just a little concerned about how the humans will react if we try to enter their restaurant..."

5. NickyKnack

Lena sighed out in relief, " I thought I was trusting too easily. He struck me as a trustworthy friend. Yeah, the humans have me concerned as well. But maybe if one of us gets a stick and waits until a human leaves the restaurant, we'll use it to prop the door open. While the other runs in as a distraction, so Driew can get inside. Once he's in, we run out and away. What do you think?" Lena asked Charlotte nicely.

6. "That's a great idea!" Charlotte said. "Let's go and tell Driew, he can show us where the restaurant is!"

7. NickyKnack

"Okay, let's go!" Lena hurried back to Driew with Charlotte.

8. Driew looked up at the squirrels. "I see you came back," he said, grinning. "I thought you might've run away. Anyways, follow me, I'll take ya to the restaurant." Driew walked out of the alleyway, he began to walk down the path. His long, fat tail dragged behind him.
    ---
    Charlotte looked at Lena and smiled. "Come on then," she said. "Let's go!"

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  9. ducky 13

ducky 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Saratoga grunted and went to grab another coin but missed again. Ok one more time. Another coin left another hand and she snapped at it, finding that she missed again. She sighed

10. NickyKnack

"Wait! We have to find a stick first, don't we?" Lena asked Charlotte and Driew.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by