You May Call Us Rodents or Vermin, But You Dont Know Us Yet - The RP(Role Play)

Lena smiled and said, "Sorry, old habits. Okay, the old oak tree is this way, right? Some times I get all turned around." She explained to Charlotte.

Charlotte smiled, "No worries."
She bounced over to a Birch tree. "Is this an oak tree?" She asked. She wasn't exactly the best at identifying trees, even though she is a squirrel.

Charlotte smiled, "No worries."
She bounced over to a Birch tree. "Is this an oak tree?" She asked. She wasn't exactly the best at identifying trees, even though she is a squirrel.

Lena shook head no. Then climbed up on it to get a better view. "There it is! It's down to the left, at the bottom of the hill." She then jumped down and started to head that way.

Dusty swiftly swooped down and dropped the coin in the bottle. "It took forever to find you all!!! Geez I should get the things the humans use to track... GPS right??"

Lena finally got there, she started looking around on the ground for a pretty good sized stick, but no such luck. "I guess we'll have to gnaw one off the tree. How big do you think it should be?" Lena asked curiously.

"Um," Charlotte said, looking at the tree. "It only needs to be small, Driew can squeeze through quite easily."
She started to climb a little way up the tree. "This one should do," she called.

Back
Top Bottom