You might be a “Southie” if...

How many time do we have to go over Alaska’s status?
You tell me cause I don’t know the answer to that. You’re pretty dang hard-headed and we can’t seem to get you to understand what’s really north and what’s really NOT!

Now look at the coordinates in these two pictures please. Would you agree that Fairbanks is more WEST than Michigan? <nod your head YES> And then keep nodding your head YES because Fairbanks is also more NORTH than Michigan.
6410EC5B-F70A-47AF-AC87-1F9D2EDCD5D1.jpeg
0BFBA0CB-1911-4ECF-A78D-DFC6ED27EDB5.jpeg

You tell me cause I don’t know the answer to that. You’re pretty dang hard-headed and we can’t seem to get you to understand what’s really north and what’s really NOT!

Now look at the coordinates in these two pictures please. Would you agree that Fairbanks is more WEST than Michigan? <nod your head YES> And then keep nodding your head YES because Fairbanks is also more NORTH than Michigan. View attachment 2137180View attachment 2137181
Fairbanks and points north are part of the VWN therefore not northerners..

Palmer is kind of the dividing line. South of that the climate is influenced by the ocean and actually part of the Hawaiian islands, therefore sun tropical and definitely not Northerner territory.

Fairbanks and points north are part of the VWN therefore not northerners..

Palmer is kind of the dividing line. South of that the climate is influenced by the ocean and actually part of the Hawaiian islands, therefore sun tropical and definitely not Northerner territory.
Bless you Ralphie! Get a duck and then you’ll see!

Back
Top Bottom