You might be a “Southie” if...

You definitely don't have to be a southie to cuss at chains!

Landed back up here in God's country this afternoon in a crosswind with heavy turbulence and snow. Yay.

I doubt they know the pleasure of putting chains on.

BTW. Welcome back North, shower and get those Southie germs off you ASAP

Where did you fly into?

Delta is the only airline that flies out of Pellston, but they have a hub in Minneapolis so they are sort of Northern. We flew through there once, 16 degrees in Sault Ste Marie, -4 in Minneapolis (had to retrieve luggage on the jet bridge, very frosty), 54 in Atlanta, 72 in Sarasota. Could not figure out what to wear.

Delta is the only airline that flies out of Pellston, but they have a hub in Minneapolis so they are sort of Northern. We flew through there once, 16 degrees in Sault Ste Marie, -4 in Minneapolis (had to retrieve luggage on the jet bridge, very frosty), 54 in Atlanta, 72 in Sarasota. Could not figure out what to wear.
They lie!!

5576403D-7B77-487D-B8F9-B267B6B3C8B5.png

Sky West is a small carrier that contracts with Delta for regional service. We are very lucky way up here to have such a clean, convenient airport that you can get anywhere from, free parking, short drive from home.

I saw a couple sleds in town today, but clearly there is not enough snow for good trails. They are ice fishing on some of the smaller lakes (not me yet though!)

Sky West is a small carrier that contracts with Delta for regional service. We are very lucky way up here to have such a clean, convenient airport that you can get anywhere from, free parking, short drive from home.

I saw a couple sleds in town today, but clearly there is not enough snow for good trails. They are ice fishing on some of the smaller lakes (not me yet though!)
Does Skywest fly their colors or deltas?

They do both.

We have close to a ft of ice here. Plenty safe for me.

Back
Top Bottom