You might be a “Southie” if...

Pics
In case you’re serious, they are suede boots with fluffy fleece on the inside.

Because I like you so much, I’m posting a pic of a hot chick wearing a nice pair, instead of an old lady in a shaggy, torn up pair. You’re welcome.
1579760773255.jpeg

I am definitely a "southie". I hate the cold, I love the beach, humid weather, and to me, it's "cold" when it gets down to around 50. I'm miserable here in Utah where it snows. One day, I'll get back to Florida!!

EDIT: Really, I'd be happy if I never saw snow again, either in real life, or pictures!
Last winter I was stuck in Denver for 2 day at -11 degrees and never want to see snow again, I'll take the 40 or 50 degrees in florida any day

I don’t think I have ever seen anyone wear those things. They look like something stylish southies would wear when up here... just before they froze their toes off.

The WW has bought “cute” boots only to find they do no good in below zero weather. We need boots with removable liners up here.

I did run out to lock the chickens door one night last week in just my clogs...

My feet were freezing in just the 5 minutes I was outside as I had to step into the snow because a bird was being stupid... but it did feel good when they were warming up...it’s a good way to fall asleep.

Back
Top Bottom