You might be a crazy chicken lady/gent if...Go on, post yours!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like the hens have found a rooster
clap.gif

When one of my favorite Christmas presents is a CD my sister made for me of Hen Songs. She would just go out at random times and record them. The BEST is sleepy hens, you can hear the rain on the roof and all their sleepy clucky noises. I have the best sister. And chickens.

How precious. That is just so, so, so sweet!
love.gif

She was soooo dubious about the whole 'chicken experiment'. Our grandparents raised them, and NOT as pets, I was terrified of chickens for a long time and them decided that was silly. and so it began.
Sister now loves them, obviously.

I am so proud of all of you! :) When I started this thread in 2009 I was looking for kindred souls. Thank you for sharing with me! Okay -- You might be a crazy chicken lady if you get a box of 50 "bonus" rooster chicks from the hatchery, and one of them has a twisted neck -- and you keep him in a mini brooder in the house and give him therapy twice a day! Yes, he is getting straighter!

I am so proud of all of you! :) When I started this thread in 2009 I was looking for kindred souls. Thank you for sharing with me! Okay -- You might be a crazy chicken lady if you get a box of 50 "bonus" rooster chicks from the hatchery, and one of them has a twisted neck -- and you keep him in a mini brooder in the house and give him therapy twice a day! Yes, he is getting straighter!

awesome!! Yay for you in giving the little guy a chance!!!

You might be a crazy chicken lady if - you've spent more money on setup and comforts for your new chicks in the past couple weeks than on groceries for yourself!

You might be a crazy chicken lady when you drive 30 miles one way in a blizzard to take your chickens a blankie.

Or..........When your mother walks into the room and proudly presents you with a piece of chicken art she found for you.

Back
Top Bottom