You might be a Redneck if-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm part redneck, although I don't believe fullblood, because I didn't bother getting a stock trailor to transport my goats, I simply removed the 3rd row of seats from my minivan, and vha la, instant goat transporter.
lol.png

LCRT is a very well known chemical engineer in the field. I do alot of reading, and his research findings come up alot, and he is very well respected for the results of his research.
I, for one, would not let my kids eat food that contained carcinogenic leachings. That would be just like feeding them lead paint. I would consider myself a read poor parent

We have tomato plants started in 3 old tires stacked up with a old storm window over the top. They are growing like mad, in spite of the hard frosts we're having.

Nice green yard. I'm jealous. My yard is still brown.
hmm.png

Em

LCRT, I never knew that about the tires! Very interesting.

I know I have seen plenty of people using tires as planters around here. We usually just use good old rocks as garden edging.

Good info to keep in the back of my mind!

mley1, I am jealous because you are able to plant! It's still very cold here. our planting season does not officially begin until May.

My sincerest appologies to any Rednecks living in California.

The idea of using old tires as planters sounds great. Maybe you can use the layer
of plastic in your tire planters just to be safe.

Duh! *smacks head* I didn't even think of that. I guess you could just use that heavy duty pond plastic, right?

We have pressure treated wood all over the place here. I've never thought of that as being a contaminant!

You guys are making me soooo sick for summer! I want to begin planting again!
barnie.gif

You might be a redneck if your chickens have been in the bathtub more than you in the last 4 weeks.
My states moto is "Live Free or Die"

Best wishes to all rednecks,
Ed

Quote:
I think if you read what was posted, you may learn something, Redneck or not, you showed lack of careing(I was gonna say ignorance but that sounded too harsh) by discounting a report because it came from KALIFORNIA, then was disrespectfull when another report was shown so now you can no longer just write it off as being a Kalifornia thing. There are lots of things that your parents or your grandparents did that until proven to be unsafe no one cared. Well I agree with Seminole, My grandparents didnt know that Tabacco was bad for you but as these dangers are discovered, the government has to step in.

the following is a simple example because I dont know how to draw a picture on line, and that may be the only way you can understand, so I will type slow and hope you get the picture:

OH SHUCKS my old 44 year old and not dead self thoughts lets me know why the government needs to step in obviously, some people are too stupid to get off the track, or tell thier kids to stay off the tracks just because my country redneck aint never died from being runned over by a train. If the danger is there and your too stupid to heed the warnings, dont sue the government or say I wasnt warned when you get run over by a Train.

Well folks, I guess I'm just going to have to rock on with my tires. I sure didn't mean to be disrespectfull to anyone except the one who was disrespectfull to me. And, I do appologize to all the folks who may have read both of our posts.

Where I come from it's very disrespectfull to try and tell a man he is not a good dad. I take offense to anyone who try's that with me. And, I'll sure let them know real quick how I feel about it. I don't care how well meaning it was.

Again, to all of you, I do appologize for all of this. In starting this thread it was never my intent to give a person cause to take pot shots at my parenting skills. And, after this post I fully expect I'll probably be banned and the thread pulled. I do appreciate ya'll and I enjoyed visiting with you folks here. And, again, I do appologize for ya'll having to read all of this. If anyone was offended by any of my comments I am sincerely sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom