You Might Be a REDNeck...

cheeptrick

Songster
12 Years
May 1, 2007
New Hampshire
If you take your chickens to the dump with you and show her off like she's one of the children!! LOL

YEP...WE did that today! Crazy as we are! Made those old dump guys day!! They laughed at us as we were driving away and hollared...HOLD on to your CHICKEN!!
lau.gif

Last edited:
In New England the dump is where all the town business is done! LOL
The kids begged for her to come...we put her in a box in between the seats. We got some nice compliments on how pretty our hen was!
WE are PROUD Chicken Owners!!

Well i live in North Florida and you might be a redneck if you take your goat in petmart looking for her a collar.lol Yep we did we called a week ahead to make sure hey would let us bring her so we took Pebbles"pygmy goat doe" and went to petsmart looking for her a collar. We found a pretty one and bought it for her. Everyboty in there came and petted her and stuff it waz funny to see all the little kids say" Will She Butt Me" LoL i about died laughing it was so funny.She walkes good on a leash and everything.

lol.png

Oh we need to start a "You might be a redneck" thread for sure! I love Jeff Foxworthy and the gang!

My fav is
"you might be a redneck if you go to the family reunion to pick up chicks"

When we go to the dump the Lady in the booth always has dog biscuits, and the dogs know it so they all scramble for the drivers side window. I wonder if I took a chicken if they would give me a handfull of scratch for it???

Back
Top Bottom