You Never Know

Do You think She Will Stay Broody Until That Day?

• Nope, Sorry... You Placed Eggs Under Her Too Late!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
So fast forward Maggie and Ferocious are now 4-6 months old. Maggie... Is now Magnum. Today was his first crow(s)! It's been so long since I've head a cockerel crow due to my latest rooster being brought as an adult. They are turning out gorgeous!!!!

I attached a few photos of Ferocious, of whom I admit I think is a hen. Isn't she pretty? And Inde's starting to send them outta the nest! Yes, the first photo has a photo bombing boat... Ha ha.

DSCN0029.JPG

Look at the colors of her saddle feathers!! The Dorking genes are shining through. I found out that Magnum has a giant pea comb and Ferocious has a small one. Both have feathered legs meanwhile Ferocious has bright orange shanks and Magnum has white.

DSCN0030.JPG

She almost looks laced!

DSCN0032.JPG DSCN0041.JPG DSCN0044.JPG

Do you agree that Ferocious is a hen? Too quiet and shy to be a rooster in my opinions..

Here is Magnum, I love his coloring and I formed a good friendship with him. Lets hope he stays pretty tame! Speaking of color... He has a bit of buff in his saddle feathers!

Sorry for the overload of photos in advance!

DSCN0046.JPG DSCN0054.JPG DSCN0060.JPG DSCN0064.JPG DSCN0066.JPG DSCN0068.JPG DSCN0062.JPG DSCN0063.JPG

I figured you'd like an update in photos!! They sure have grown!

-Angry Hen (K).

Back
Top Bottom