You People Dont Deserve This........

Ok, I'm going to have to make it I guess. DH just loves the stuff, and I've been making it from a box for him.
sickbyc.gif
I personally don't like anything too spicy, I come from a more bland part of the country and haven't burned my tastebuds to the point of only being able to taste stuff that's extra hot.
lau.gif

But I like to try new stuff for him because he's picky but appreciates something different.... weirdo.
gig.gif

You are so silly!!!!!! EVERYONE in my family LOVED it!!!!! Including all of my kids, even the 18 month old
big_smile.png
. You should have seen him shoving the beans into his mouth as fast as he possibly could! I took a bunch of pictures, so when I am not feeling lazy I will post them and you can grade me
wink.png
. Thank you again for this recipe that I will be making regularly!!!!!

I told DH I was going to make this for him some time and showed him the recipe. He said, "looks good, how about tomorrow night". (That was last night) It turned out GREAT!! he loved it. I told him I was going to half the recipe because it was too much for us. He wouldn't let me and said that he'd have it for lunch. Well, he looked at the pot and said, gee, you probably should have halfed that.
roll.png
I also used spicey sasuage, at his request. I even liked it, but would have liked it better I think with the sasuage called for in the recipe. Good Job!

Here it is, my attempt to recreate your wonderful jambalaya
smile.png

6170_denalijambalaya.jpg

So whats the verdict? It was soooooo good!!! I followed your recipe to the letter, except that I used a whole bell pepper and a whole onion because I am always trying to get more veggies into my kids. As you can see below, it worked!

6170_sebastiandenalijambalaya.jpg

That is my youngest, Sebastian, chowing down!

Thank you again-

I am glad everyone who tried it liked it. Its the one "go to" recipe that i use when i have a get together. Always with rave reviews!

Back
Top Bottom