1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

~YOU vs NATURE~

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by poult, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    I looked over at the crash. "Logically, the plane should have a medical kit or two. I have med kit for animals but it won't be much use to us..."

2. poult

poult Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2014
    Cabin In The Woods
    "Okay I hope so......I also had a flashlight with me but I don't know where It went.......,sorry random,"I said thinking.I looked at the new teens around us and sighed,"Well then shouldn't we introduce one another?"I smiled and then replied to my own comment,"I am Violet and this is my companion and loyal friend Assyra."She would honk at random words and would raise her voice when spoken too.

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    I was already walking, well limping, to the plane to scavenge through the rubble. What ever wasn't to badly broken I would keep, I figured I could also go through un-claimed bags. Griz guarded my belongings.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  4. Chickenchick11

Chickenchick11 Carpe Diem Premium Member

Bella walked up to Ashe and timidly said "Hello, I'm Bella."

5. Mountain Peeps

Mountain Peeps Change is inevitable, like the seasons Premium Member

Apr 23, 2014
    At our lodge
    My Coop
    I walked over to Violet and Blue. "I'm Sarah in case you didn't know. Should we look for more survivors or set up camp?"

6. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop

7. poult

Dec 15, 2014
    Cabin In The Woods
    I looked over at Bella and the boy then at the other girls.I looked down at Assyra.She looked at me whispering a honk.I walked back a bit and sat down sitting criss cross.Assyra waddled quickly over and started nipping at my rain boots."You like my boots? You want to keep them!" I said joking I grabbed her and ruffled up her feathers she honked and nibbled at me.I laughed and let her walk around she ate grass that protruded from the snow.I wore jeans and a black t-shirt,black sweater I had unzipped and colorful spotted black rain boots.I kept my hair in a loose bun. I also had make-up,black eye shadow covered my eye lids and mascara on my eye lashes.I watched my goose who stayed very close by.I had to survive I wasn't dying.I hadn't lived out my life yet.I would help the others but I wouldnt let them drag me down or me to them.My goose wasn't going anywhere either.She would go on with me through thick and thin.I make a promise to my pets that I will never let them go and she was going to make it out of here with me.We would ask God for the strength and he would give us the opportunity to show our strength.

8. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    I looked around the rubble and threw open bags. After gathering a few things that would be useful, I rejoined the group.

9. poult

Dec 15, 2014
    Cabin In The Woods
    I replied after a couple minutes,"We should set up camp underneath some of the large sequoi trees here that way if a storm hits we won't be in the open,branches are a concern but I think the amount of snow that will get on us will be far less under foliage.

10. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    "Agreed." I said rejoining. Griz bounded over to me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by