~YOU vs NATURE~

I hadn't seen any of my bags so I kept walking towards the now apparent girl and barking dog.I was cautious because people during panic get freaky maybe she was going to try & mug me or something.Either way I was prepared to fight.Me always so defensive.I stopped about 10 yards away and barked back at the dog.Although I had no idea of this girls intentions as always I would be kind until I knew more.

I hadn't seen any of my bags so I kept walking towards the now apparent girl and barking dog.I was cautious because people during panic get freaky maybe she was going to try & mug me or something.Either way I was prepared to fight.Me always so defensive.I stopped about 10 yards away and barked back at the dog.Although I had no idea of this girls intentions as always I would be kind until I knew more.
I packed what was worth saving and closed my bag. Griz was focused on what ever had been barking at. I picked up my bag and clipped on his leash before turning around. I admit I was surprised to see a girl with a goose of all creatures. I held on the the leash tightly.

I packed what was worth saving and closed my bag. Griz was focused on what ever had been barking at. I picked up my bag and clipped on his leash before turning around. I admit I was surprised to see a girl with a goose of all creatures. I held on the the leash tightly. 

I giggled at her surprisement.Was it the situation or my goose?Haha!I smiled to show I meant no harm towards her or her dog."Will he hurt my goose?!"I yelled towards her.

I giggled at her surprisement.Was it the situation or my goose?Haha!I smiled to show I meant no harm towards her or her dog."Will he hurt my goose?!"I yelled towards her.
I shook my head. "Nah, he doesn't hurt anything that breathes!" I answered her. What really got me was the goose. Why would she bring a goose? My mind was going a million miles per second. Goal one was to get my ankle back in place...possible. Goal two was fix my arm. Goal three was to some how make a sled and lines for Griz. Goal four, and the most important, survive. Then there was the matter of finding a way to hunt with no guns. I wished I had my knife on me but I had left it...or had I? I couldn't remember.

Last edited:
I shook my head. "Nah, he doesn't hurt anything that breathes!" I answered her. What really got me was the goose. Why would she bring a goose?

I nodded and looked at Assyra she seemed a bit more intuitive now.I set her down and walked closer.My leg was hurting a bit worse.Assyra waddled behind me not planning on going anywhere honking to make sure she wasn't going to be left."Assyra I wont leave you."I replied.

I gave Griz a lose lead as I walked to the girl and her goose. My plan had changed from avoiding people to possible teaming up with them. I wished I had brought some tug and gangs but then again, this whole crash wasn't planned. I was glad we crashed in a cold, snowy area. After years if mushing, I knew how to live and tolerate this weather. Well, I knew enough to get by.

Last edited:
I gave Griz a lose lead as I walked to the girl and her goose. My plan had changed from avoiding people to possible teaming up with them. I wished I had brought some tug and gangs but then again, this whole crash wasn't planned. 

After a bit more walking I stood a couple feet from this girl.Assyra started hissing like a pshycho at her and the dog I picked her up and said,"Sorry she doesn't have a very social attitude,my name is Violet."I grinned my eyes cringed from the sunlight off the snow.I knew I had to befriend this girl if I wanted to live.It was cold here and we would need each other's skills combined.

After a bit more walking I stood a couple feet from this girl.Assyra started hissing like a pshycho at her and the dog I picked her up and said,"Sorry she doesn't have a very social attitude,my name is Violet."I grinned my eyes cringed from the sunlight off the snow.I knew I had to befriend this girl if I wanted to live.It was cold here and we would need each other's skills combined.
I smiled. "Its fine, I am use to not being liked. My friends call me 'Ace'." I replied. Griz bowed his head submissively to the goose, not wanting to cause trouble.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom