~YOU vs NATURE~

I smiled. "Its fine, I am use to not being liked. My friends call me 'Ace'." I replied. Griz bowed his head submissively to the goose, not wanting to cause trouble. 

I frowned at her comment that made me sad for her."Well okay then but she doesn't really like anyone not anything personal she doesn't like me half the time!"I said loudly since that was just how I was very loud and an agressive talker.My goose honked every time we said something I held her but then set her back down she stood behind me.Hissing,honking,etc.

I frowned at her comment that made me sad for her."Well okay then but she doesn't really like anyone not anything personal she doesn't like me half the time!"I said loudly since that was just how I was very loud and an agressive talker.My goose honked every time we said something I held her but then set her back down she stood behind me.Hissing,honking,etc.
I couldn't help but laugh at the goose. Griz kept trying to show that he wasn't a threat but it didn't appear to be working. "Did you see any other survivors?" I asked.

I couldn't help but laugh at the goose. Griz kept trying to show that he wasn't a threat but it didn't appear to be working. "Did you see any other survivors?" I asked. 

"Assyra can you hush for a second so I can speak?"she honked louder at me.I sighed and replied,"No I haven't even see my bag it's a backpack,I tend to pack pretty lightly."Assyra stared at the dog and holding her head low walked closer to him vibrating her head.I snatched her before she could do anything.

"Assyra can you hush for a second so I can speak?"she honked louder at me.I sighed and replied,"No I haven't even see my bag it's a backpack,I tend to pack pretty lightly."Assyra stared at the dog and holding her head low walked closer to him vibrating her head.I snatched her before she could do anything.
Griz backed away and hid behind me. "Oh." was all I could say. "I saw a few bags over there, maybe one is yours." I pointed to where I say them. I took off my glasses and cleaned them. The world was much clearer when I put them back on.

Last edited:
 I watched the girl and the goose go. After sighing, I carried my own bag back to Griz's crate. 

"Don't you go anywhere!" I yelled while laughing.I set Assyra down again she could carry her own weight.I spotted my bag torn open i limped quickly over to it.I grabbed the reminances and carried it back to where the girl was.I sat down and sprawled out my stuff,my water was spilt and the apples had been crushed.I started eating the dirty crushed apple anyhow letting Assyra steal tidbits.I had two outfits and $100 that I shoved into my pocket and a half mangled toothbrush,and some other personal hygienic things hairbrush,etc.

(Drat, I missed it!)
barnie.gif

"Don't you go anywhere!" I yelled while laughing.I set Assyra down again she could carry her own weight.I spotted my bag torn open i limped quickly over to it.I grabbed the reminances and carried it back to where the girl was.I sat down and sprawled out my stuff,my water was spilt and the apples had been crushed.I started eating the dirty crushed apple anyhow letting Assyra steal tidbits.I had two outfits and $100 that I shoved into my pocket and a half mangled toothbrush,and some other personal hygienic things hairbrush,etc.
I sat on top of the crate and waited for her. Griz sat at my feet, sniffing my ankle.

Back
Top Bottom