~YOU vs NATURE~

I sat up,looked around.I was shaking profusely and my leg hurt badly.My caf was cut about 1/2 inch deep and about 4 inches from the knee down my pants were torn there and it had lots of debri in it.I gritted my teeth at the sight my first thought was infection.I rose up it hurt but my testosterone was pumping and would be for awhile longer but after that true pain would kick in.I yelled,"Assyra!!!" She honked lightly.I limped towards the noise.I spotted her she wasn't hurt as far as I could see. I picked her up,kissed her face and gave her tender hug."What happened? Are you ok?" I said I looked her over she wasn't responding like normal.She was in deep set of shock that could kill her.Normally touching a bird in shock puts them in a farther away state but my birds were use to handling and she didn't want to be anywhere else at the moment as far as I could see.I wrapped my left arm around her side her face on my left shoulder and in the crook of my neck.I talked with her as if she spoke back as always she would answer in light whispering honks every couple minutes or so.I sat there just holding her for about 20 minutes.I then started walking the plane had crashed about 20 yards from where I stood I had no clue how I ended up where I was I walked towards the crash hoping to find more survivors.

I rolled onto my back. My ears were ringing and I felt very dizzy. I sat up and almost fainted. Simba came limping over to me and licked my face. Luckily he was ok. I seemed to not be able to move my anklel. As my eyes adjusted to the scene I looked around.

I lay still for a long time, to afraid to move. Everything hurt and I felt like someone had ran over me twenty times over. Blood blurred my vision and I could tell that my ankle had been dislocated and my arm had almost been cut off. I scrambled to my feet and looked around. "Where was Griz?" I said out loud for no real reason. I didn't bother looking for other survivors, we would all die from wounds, dehydration or hunger anyway. I found Griz's crate and forced it open. He bounded out with his tail between his legs. Fear was obvious as he pressed close to me. I found my bags, or rather what was left of my things, and started looking at them. "Stupid 'no knives or guns allowed on plane' rule" I said to Griz. I grabbed my glasses and but them on, after whipping the blood from my face of course. I could make out a few people standing up and looking around at the mess before them. 'Their all dead-men' I thought.

Last edited:
(Sorry blue but your family couldn't have been with you storyline.........)

I saw a dog & teenager.I limped further closer.I held my Assyra tightly & cautiously.

Last edited:
(
smile.png
retread my last post I forgot MP was leaving)
(So is it for me now?)

Back
Top Bottom