Young male Button noise

Yep !!! And it looks like this ! He sticks his wings out and lowers his body and runs back and forth feathers spread

Alsothat snore is the males growl
Cot males do something similar, lean over extend neck, and run, they don’t put their wings back tho. It usually means they’re lookin for lovin. Snowflake just did this because he’s really into the huge Italian girl who just moved into his cage and she hates him, he tried strutting like that for her and he smacked into the wall and fell over backward, and she stood up and made cricket noises at him lol.

my parrot used to do the full ninjitsu anime run, wings back, head down, but in ultra slow mo.

I think so, except for the red male feathers. His legs are pretty dark too. Sorry he is mine. :D Is it a rare color?

Edit: it is very hard to take a picture of him because he looks like a shadow.

I think so, except for the red male feathers. His legs are pretty dark too. Sorry he is mine. :D Is it a rare color?

Pure black with just red male feathers on buttons ohhhhhhhh very very it technically isnt even a morph at best u can call it a offshoot of darth vader with huge double blueface mixed, but truthfully a pure black with red vent isnt a morph its a rarity so want, pure whites are easier to get

:hmm maybe we can trade some eggs some time i got a girl who spits out 4 whites out of 5 eggs 😆 breed him !

Anubis why are you stuck in the dust bowl !!!! How tf u get in it in the first place !!!

Back
Top Bottom