Young Poultry Fanciers chat thread

Today I had to rehome 3 of my birds. One of my EEs is disliked by her flock, I can't have a rooster (my Red Polish), and another one of my EEs was extremely jumpy. I am hoping that my cockerel and my one EE will find a home together, and the other hen will find birds who like her. I hope they don't miss their flock too much.
sad.png
Now, I have 5 hens.

Today I had to rehome 3 of my birds. One of my EEs is disliked by her flock, I can't have a rooster (my Red Polish), and another one of my EEs was extremely jumpy. I am hoping that my cockerel and my one EE will find a home together, and the other hen will find birds who like her. I hope they don't miss their flock too much.
sad.png
Now, I have 5 hens.

Im soooooooooooooo srry!!!

sad.png
Now, I have 5 hens.
I'm sorry! I hatched 11 chickens last year and only 3 were hens. We kept the hens and one rooster but rehomed the rest. It's sad, but sometimes it's nice to have a small more controlled flock.
hugs.gif

I have my first Poultry 4-H meeting tonight! So excited! It started in September, but I couldn't attend the meetings because of marching band. After 4 years of rabbit, I've decided to add poultry to my projects.

Back
Top Bottom