Young Poultry Fanciers chat thread

So, I got the best birthday card for my brother today! It has a White Created Cuckoo Polish rooster on the front that says "Guess what? Chicken butt." Lol. That's the second birthday card I've seen that has a Polish chicken on it. I guess they're becoming popular?

Why can't you?
sad.png
Mostly because I don't have time with school and sports going on. I only know 2 people at my school who have chickens but they don't do 4-H or anything. It's just for the eggs.

So, I got the best birthday card for my brother today! It has a White Created Cuckoo Polish rooster on the front that says "Guess what? Chicken butt." Lol. That's the second birthday card I've seen that has a Polish chicken on it. I guess they're becoming popular?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
wee.gif

How cute! For my sister's birthday, my grandma got her a card that said something like:
"Some baby chicks have lasers in their eyes that can burn anything they see. Be glad that I didn't get you a chick with laser eyes for your birthday."

idunno.gif
One of the weirdest cards I've ever seen! She just got it because it had a chick in it.
gig.gif

Nothing much. Just dreaming about my future life again. I do that a lot. Mainly I think about the hundred pets I'm going to have. My latest obsession includes collecting turtles and wanting to raise Zebus. Of course this will never happen until I get my own house and leave NJ! Yes, I really should stop dreaming an get a life.

Nothing much. Just dreaming about my future life again. I do that a lot. Mainly I think about the hundred pets I'm going to have. My latest obsession includes collecting turtles and wanting to raise Zebus. Of course this will never happen until I get my own house and leave NJ! Yes, I really should stop dreaming an get a life.
That's cool! I do too,I dream about what I'm doing to do when older and what I'll have and all,keep dreaming! :)

Back
Top Bottom