2) found laying on her side in the coop around 10am. I thought she was dead but then I saw her head was up.
Unable to stand or move her legs that I've seen. Also isn't moving her wings but her neck and mouth work. Seems sleepy but eating and drinking.
3) had not noticed any problems before finding her this morning!
4) none of the other birds are exhibiting symptoms.
5) no signs of trauma
6) no precipitating events
7) she is eating her medicated starter, which I have piled in front of her face. She will also drink water with vitamins and electrolytes with help and I've been giving her a drink every 10-20 minutes all day.
8) green poo stuck in her fluff, not alot, hasn't been given any food other than the starter. No blood.
9) I have her in a box in my garage with food and water with vitamins/electrolytes/probiotics (chick boost). I had her in the house all day but then I thought maybe too cold in here? It's 80 degrees outside.
10 ) Hoping to help her myself
11) Pictures to follow
12) more than large-enough coop with pine shavings. I splashed some water on some shavings a few days ago while refilling their water bucket - could 1 square foot of wet shaving cause a problem?
I don't know what a crop is supposed to feel like.
Thank you for your expertise!