Ended Your Chicken Pictures Needed For The BYC 2013 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I know how to upload pics but if I click on "reply" to the thread, it doesn't let me upload anything. There are no buttons to click on. If I want to respond to this thread, how do I do it please!! Thanks.
Click the Quote icon then you choose what/how you want to attach a photo from the symbols at the top of the message box toward the right of the box. See em? A photo, a film reel, a paperclip??? Click one and off you go with more options...Good Luck!

How the .... do I uplaod pictures?
You can click the Quote icon on the original post, then you choose what/how you want to attach a photo from the symbols at the top of the message box toward the right of the box. See em? A photo, a film reel, a paperclip??? Click one and off you go with more options...Good Luck!

Thanks for trying to help, but there is no menu to chose from on the left. I have a blank content box. I hit reply and I get a "Replying to "Your Chicken......Calendar" and then below is a content box and below that is a submit button. Do you have anymore suggestions? Thanks. Quote: Originally Posted by eldfort I know how to upload pics but if I click on "reply" to the thread, it doesn't let me upload anything. There are no buttons to click on. If I want to respond to this thread, how do I do it please!! Thanks When you hit reply you are brought to this screen - in the 8th menu bar from the left you will see a little picture icon, click on that and it will give you an option to upload a photo. Hope that helps Aloha
You can Click the Quote icon on the original post then you choose what/how you want to attach a photo from the symbols at the top of the message box toward the right of the box. See em? A photo, a film reel, a paperclip??? Click one and off you go with more options...Good Luck!

Here are my two submissions!
Top photo is Snowflake, laying her egg for the day!
Next photo are two of my Eastereggers, Reds and Sweetie!

Love my girls!!!!!!

10 White Legghorns and 4 Very Colorful EEs!!!!!

Lou52

Last edited:
For those having trouble seeing post image icons

If you hit reply on the lright of the post you should get a simplified version of the box to post.

You can also click on the post a reply button on the left at the very bottom of the last reply on the page you then get the advanced reply box.

You could also try a different web browser. Ie if you are on safari you could try Internet explorer.

If neither are giving you the icons above the area you type in then I'd email the admin?? Or check in you profile setting there isn't something turned off?

Last edited:
My malays Gerhard and Gertrud, february lovebirds perhaps? I have this picture in a much larger size for printing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom