Ended Your Chicken Pictures Needed For The BYC 2013 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
IMAG1642_zpsf0c67196.jpg
IMAG1646_zpsd58d73e9.jpg
IMAG0678_zps0269285b.jpg
IMAG0649_zps9c071e51.jpg

Hi, I will try to help, when you reply to a post, there is a tool bar above where you type your message. The 8th bubble over from the left has the link to upload your picture. The first icon in the 8th bubble with allow you to insert an immage into the thread.

Hope this helps.

Dawn

The top picture is Meanie she is a bantam hen that is as mean as a snake. She hatched out two Rhode Island White chicks for me. Every time when I go to the coop to check on momma and babies, this baby is underneath her with its head poking out. TOO cute.

the bottom picture is of my beligum antwerp/quail mix named Pee-Wee. I LOVE this little guy. He is too much for words.

The top picture is Meanie she is a bantam hen that is as mean as a snake. She hatched out two Rhode Island White chicks for me. Every time when I go to the coop to check on momma and babies, this baby is underneath her with its head poking out. TOO cute.

the bottom picture is of my beligum antwerp/quail mix named Pee-Wee. I LOVE this little guy. He is too much for words.

Thanks, Dawn

Thanks, Dawn
and now that I look at the picture. I think Meanie is giving me some stink eye! I love chickens!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom