Your Daily Truth Serum!

Pics
Um.

Dale's dead. You watching Junior?
Nope. My dad watches reruns on YouTube. He hates “how it’s all about fame and money now not the actual racing” I have no clue but that what he says. That’s why I said my dad watches them, and I just join in. Yep yourube rerun do not have the best quality, and that is my pet peeve, black and white, or popcorn tvs.

Welcome to your daily truth serum yall!
What’s the worst thing you have done as a kid? 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Well idk if it's the worst thing but one time when I was like 3 my parents made me and my brother go outside on the porch because we were fighting or something and he was sitting on a chair that I wanted to sit on so I pushed him down the stairs and threw a bucket on top of his head and still has a mark on his head from it and then I told my parents he tripped and fell

Well idk if it's the worst thing but one time when I was like 3 my parents made me and my brother go outside on the porch because we were fighting or something and he was sitting on a chair that I wanted to sit on so I pushed him down the stairs and threw a bucket on top of his head and still has a mark on his head from it and then I told my parents he tripped and fell
Omg wow

Back
Top Bottom