Your favorite line of dialogue from a movie?

Eh, I was just commenting on it making #1... not on the actual movie.

How's this for irony... never have watched that whole film, and yet I've been to The Old Mill that was used in the credits? AND I know the two most famous lines from it... Frankly and As God As My Witness... weird...

OHHH School Ties....

[Standing in the rain outside of Iselin Hall] COWARDS!

Even better...

Dr. Bartram: Was it worth it? Breaking a tradition just to win a football game?
David Green: Your tradition or mine, sir?

most of my favs has already been posted but here's one....

I've got a bad feeling about this...from every Star Wars movie....and for you children I mean the real ones with Harrison Ford, et al

A police detective, Lois, slowly tells Ace Ventura through gritted teeth "I could make your life a living hell!" Ace responds with something like "I'm sorry Lois, I'm not ready for a personal relationship right now. Your number's still 911 right? Aaaaalllllllrighty then!" - Jim Carrey, Ace Ventura Pet Detective
gig.gif

Quote:
When I was in college, a friend wrote down the entire movie, handed out parts, and put it on in a cafe for exhibition. My friends kid me and ask,"were you the Albino? Haha!" Yes,
hmm.png
yes I was.

Haven't read all the posts, so don't know if this has been mentioned, but this line absolutely cracks me up every time.

It's between John Candy and Steve Martin in Plane, Trains, & Automobiles...

Also, another line from Planes, Trains & Automobiles where Steve Martin and John candy are going the wrong way on the freeway. Some people in another car are yelling "YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!" and John Candy says, "That's ridiculous, how would they know where we're going??"
gig.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
My favorite Star Wars quote ever.

Thats backwards. It actually goes like this:

I love you - Han
I know - Leia

No it doesn't. Trust me, I've watched that scene many times.
tongue.png

Scrooge: "You'll want the whole day tomorrow?"
Cratchit: "If it's convenient, sir."
Scrooge: "Well it's not convenient and it's not fair. If I was to stop half a crown for it, you'd think yourself ill-used I'm bound."
Cratchit: "It's only once a year, sir."
Scrooge: "A poor excuse for picking a man's pocket every 25th of December."

A Christmas Carol

Clarence: "There not there George."
George Bailey: "What?"
Clarence: "ZuZu's petals."

It's A Wonderful Life

Susan: "I believe, I believe, it's silly but I believe."

Miracle of 34th Street

Back
Top Bottom