Your HONEST opinion on eating duck eggs

Quote:
Its an asian delicusy (ispelled that wrong) or more percise a Phillipino delicusy, its called balud (bah-loo-it) and since my dad is phillipino he has had it, when he was younger and dosent remember it, but ive never tried and no thankss!! oh and i dont think they ment guinea pigs i think it was eggs, guinea eggs!!
lol.png

Quote:
Its an asian delicusy (ispelled that wrong) or more percise a Phillipino delicusy, its called balud (bah-loo-it) and since my dad is phillipino he has had it, when he was younger and dosent remember it, but ive never tried and no thankss!! oh and i dont think they ment guinea pigs i think it was eggs, guinea eggs!!
lol.png

Spelling Corrections (Im so OCD
big_smile.png
):
Delicacy, Balut, Filipino, meant

Happy to help
lau.gif
big_smile.png

Quote:
An old friend of mine used to have lots of ducks. Her husband would get sick everytime he ate the duck eggs too but he tolerated the chicken eggs fine.

Quote:
lol.png

Spelling Corrections (Im so OCD
big_smile.png
):
Delicacy, Balut, Filipino, meant

Happy to help
lau.gif
big_smile.png

So funny!
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
I always have to restrain myself when I see spelling errors! OCD indeed
cool.png

Last edited:
BTW, I love my duck eggs. They are richer definitely but I don't eat many eggs so when I do have one I prefer the duck eggs.

Back
Top Bottom