Your most beautiful chicken: contest ends 12-24-12

Here are the top five winners!
1st place goes to: Rose! (I had to think of a name that would fit because she didn't have one) The
pictures I thought were amazing they look like they were taken by a professional photographer with the sunset on her
back and the leaves at her feet. Very STUNNING bird!
2nd place goes to: Milton!!! Love his color and Silkies always look stylish to me.
3rd place goes to: Mr. Attitude! He is a very pretty color and the tail feathers a stylish! Love the name
some times all of us feel that are roosters have an attitude!

4th place goes to: George Jr.! He is good for a great laugh!!!! Hahaha!

5th place goes to: Big Man! He is a very Pretty Cross!!!
Special notices include: Ezekiel and Edna

Thanks so much for those who did place and didn't for putting your beautiful birds on here.
Me and my family enjoyed looking at the cute, crazy, stunning birds that were posted.
Thanks for taking your time!!!!!

Wow your RIR looks so awesome. Are you going to show him?

PeepnQuack12 is my 12-year-old daughter who just LOVES animals and she is considering showing him in 4H next year. That roo is her baby as it is the only one who survived when she tried to hatch about 5 eggs. She has other chickens and roos now too but none as beautiful or her favorite as this one. We have so much fun together raising all the animals! I just thought I would answer as she is not always on here and when she is, she is usually talking with the other homeschool girls.
smile.png

Yay!! Thank you for the kind compliments on my girl. I just started with silkies this year, and love them so much already. All pictures were taken with my phone, actually. And I think rose is a good name for her, thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom