Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 80F or 27c

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 90F or 29 c

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 100F or 38 c

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Guess it's all relative. I remember walking around Palm Springs in the middle of the night and it was still 100 degrees. But with a warm breeze and a cold margarita in your hand it feels great.

Where I used to live in SoCal could be over 100 for weeks at a time. Many days of 104-107 and smog.

Like I said before. A summer of 90 degrees here in NM feels great to me!

Guess it's all relative. I remember walking around Palm Springs in the middle of the night and it was still 100 degrees. But with a warm breeze and a cold margarita in your hand it feels great.

Where I used to live in SoCal could be over 100 for weeks at a time. Many days of 104-107 and smog.

Like I said before. A summer of 90 degrees here in NM feels great to me!
Your right It is what we become accustomed too!
But for me 80*-90* is still too hot and definitely uncomfortable and hard to work in.
Spend some time in the cold and after awhile you like it a bit cooler.
I do find it easier myself to get accustomed to cooler weather than hotter weather.

I'm starting to get a little used to a colder winter, but I guess that's for a different thread!
lau.gif
Maybe a "what temperature is too cold" and I probably wouldn't fit in there, either!

70 is bearable to me if there is a breeze, or cloud cover. We are supposed to hit a couple 90+ days today & Saturday. I'll be hibernating in the basement. You can dress for bitter cold weather, you cannot undress(enough) for hot temps.

70 is bearable to me if there is a breeze, or cloud cover. We are supposed to hit a couple 90+ days today & Saturday. I'll be hibernating in the basement. You can dress for bitter cold weather, you cannot undress(enough) for hot temps.

You're a neighbor of mine?

BTW you can undress enough, just need to keep the pesky neighbors from calling the police....

Somewhere along the road of life, I have become confused and do not get the last 3 posts.... It must be because of me pure and angelic nature.

* the word "me" was a typo, I left it in because it makes me sound Australian and I heard being Australian was cool.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom