Your very last chicken... what would it be?

Only ONE !!!!!:barnie I’d never be able to chose!!
I like my RIR because egg production has been good and they have plenty of meat on them.
My EE’s lay such pretty eggs as well as my crested cream legbars and they both have jaunty feathering.
My white leghorn is just delicate to look at (and I’m hoping to round out my egg basket colors if she ever decides to start laying)
My buff Orpington has the sweetest personality (and lays the biggest eggs so far)
My ayam cemani (And his cross offspring) are just majestic to look at with their metallic shine to their feathers.
And my gold laced Wyandottes have pretty feathers / personality too, but both that I owned have had bumble foot so I’m starting to lean slightly away from those.

Yup, no choosing just one for me....unless it’s one ... Of everything!:drool:idunno
Ayam cemani are beautiful, but my experience the roos are very aggressive with hens and loud. I do love them, but I had mine expire recently and I hate to say it but my flock is much calmer and peaceful now.

I'd hate to give up my brahmas, but if I had to pick just one breed, it'd be my ko shamos. The way they look, people either tend to love them or think they're really ugly. I fall into the first camp. And their personalities are amazing. They are outgoing, friendly, easy to handle little birds. I've never had one grow up to be skittish.

I'd hate to give up my brahmas, but if I had to pick just one breed, it'd be my ko shamos. The way they look, people either tend to love them or think they're really ugly. I fall into the first camp. And their personalities are amazing. They are outgoing, friendly, easy to handle little birds. I've never had one grow up to be skittish.
Where can someone purchase Shamo chickens?

What is the bird in your avatar? Very cute.

She is adorable!

Thanks! She was younger in that picture, since it was from last year. She's lost a lot of the black baby fuzz on her head now, but I still think she's really cute :love

ZUcX1KIYBdC7p0tlr3r7e1IB5qDHutbH9vKExVStVteTfJRTWFmC_PrZARLzVQYnmVtoI_ut5xc6kCD5pNOpUauWJ1liRSnmM-Uc_24EWQ2v0mJX0aIu4KISs_5Q38pb7wZF2sX1zzDgHwVUzIGJu-gqYwYYafoSJ6lxWOWofTYuWuTs0RS4ksIZtK1avvEioVk8uvcAvV_XplbCn6orNx4ANgiIyV5O79VWei4DvLGnfJO2uJaMKptpo3a7nHBJhusAvq3BbnwUDAiWeAcA8KVcneUL32LkmTkXjs7BM6wnaBsJad-wSd83VLvtbmO7yHz4yg3Q5rtrQx4LFtuUmA2pYOohoVspjP8Z38Lu9eZeXJAEWGliAyUOjZw_OuDm0aIizx9sqQTsZ23xKzNf7hz_Q1-SuBgfOa3VUeOWAMSp-ol7XSmR_KeTKilpKGGHcBlkZKD3f1Jdiu9ud90bQ7XDRrYH7ZMTmb5YtWssmKoAroPY47lD1Oi7DzSI6uIE-ZG6M47ji3BWmorLH4ya5sCLh0hBMaKV5uEFH-YwHGlGpGFI7XoKTaamLA9JDfbjmQTqU-6FCA1LOslh9X-POLBwKFmYB-Tbf5cGBNv5WDtV28zy_KsXhj6eIszaxF5R4EMO5AOgVjeEePRfe4f6VQoRAXuKdK3g1B-ZSUDEUXBxxkTyPyyrww=w1406-h937-no

Back
Top Bottom