Your worst "surprise" that you found after houseguests leave...

Quote:
Debi,

I am just like you. I strip the sheets, etc...

My best friend growing up was visiting with her daughter this past summer. I had to go to work on their last day in Vermont. She went WAY out of the way and actually put their sheets and towels into the wash and dried and folded. Not only that, they had gone to the store and bought toilet paper, laundry detergent and some other things (food items) they did not have to replace, things anticipated that guests will use. I was so surprised!

Two USED (UGH) male "Rascal wrappers" under the nightstand :eek:{

I put the empty wrappers which were in the trash can into a ziplock,mailed it to them with a note asking them to next time take their trash when they leave and show more respect in the future!! They haven't been back - no loss there!!!

Quote:
Rascal wrappers?!
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Your revenge is priceless.

I don't understand why some people just can't wait until they get home. Wow. (Sometimes I think it might be because they are "showing off" about how youthful or in love they are...to rub it in to you as if your relationship isn't as good. Other people just assume your home is their hotel and they act accordingly).

before i got married i had some pretty wild people hanging out at the house. i was cleaning up after a late night and decided to do the guest bathroom the next day. not only was there vomit all over the floor but one of my spoons that my grandmother had given me was on the sink with residue in it and scorched on the other side. i never found out who did it.

Well, this wasn't at my house, but where my hubby works.

The cleaners were tidying up after a rental guest had left. The bed was being stripped and lo and behold....

A female entertainment item
wink.png
falls to the ground. Come to find out, there was bunches of "entertainment" toys found everywhere!!!

**What's the bad part? The folks that had rented the house called in and asked to have the items shipped back to them... **
lau.gif

((Can you imagine that conversation?))

Last edited:
I can't believe the gall of all these people. Don't subject me to your personal life in that way. That's nasty!!

And if you forget a... ahem... "personal item", suck it up to a lesson learned and go buy a new one!! Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom