Your worst "surprise" that you found after houseguests leave...

I had friends from WA state visit, my son's namesake honorary uncle and his fiancee. She just ooooohd and ahhhhhhd over one of my cats so much and made a big fuss over him. She asked if the cat could sleep in the room with them etc. The morning they left I went in took the food bowl, little litter box and everything out and then realized something was missing! They didn't leave anything, they took my cat!! I called him on his cell phone and asked where they were and they were already about 125 miles out of town. I told him I would meet them halfway back but I wanted my cat back. He said "What cat?" She had my cat stuffed in a suitcase in the trunk and he had no idea. Valentino is lucky he didn't suffocate and so am I because I'd be in prison.

Last edited:
My Great-Grandma's teeth!
lau.gif

Luckily he didn't marry her but he did recently marry a very nice woman is moving to Canada with her and her children and her own 3 cats. He told me about halfway home that she had confessed she always wanted a cat but her parents wouldn't let her have one so she adopted a stray and it lived in her bedroom closet. I was so happy to see him get out of that one!

Wow, I read all of these after I posted. I couldn't imagine finding the things you all have.
sickbyc.gif

The teeth grossed me out, but that was only because I was 7 years old.

this is why I don't have houseguests! I have a weird "phobia" I guess. I have all the friends in the world come over and visit and relax and all, but no overnight guests please!

He told me about halfway home that she had confessed she always wanted a cat but her parents wouldn't let her have one so she adopted a stray and it lived in her bedroom closet.

Whew.
smack.gif
..he dodged that bullet. Hmm...I wonder if she ever wanted kids
hide.gif
..scary lady.​

Back
Top Bottom