Zane Made REAL Progress (New Pics Pg 99)!RIP Lorelei...

I just read through all of the pages.

hugs.gif
I am so sorry to hear about Hawkeye and Loralei. I'm also sorry to hear about your Dad having to have his leg amputated. And I'm sorry to hear about Zane.

But, I am very glad to hear that both your Dad and Zane seem to be doing better. I will pray for their continued improvement.

Well, I have been keeping up with all of this and I just wanted to let everyone know that you are in my thought's and prayer's daily!! I am glad all of the "men" folk human and non-human are on the road to recovery! I hope they continue to thrive everyday.

Reading the post on losing a mother/father is really upsetting. I lost my dad in June of 92, and I still have a hard time dealing with it. Lots of regret's and should have's. I was only 17. Young and stupid. I know he knew that I loved him I just think I could have done more to show him that. My parents were divorced when I was a little girl.
I still have my mom and she is a blessing!

((group hug))

Last edited:
Hi, all. Carrie, I'll get pics of Zane as soon as I can get a camera battery. He's looking really great!!
We miss Lorelei. My DH was digging holes to plant young cherry trees and as he turned over that rich dirt, I said that Lorelei would be right beside him if she could. He said that he knew, that he missed his Lorelei. She'd follow him everywhere, grabbing grubs and worms he uncovered. Her sweet face is one I'll never forget.
My dad is doing fine, as well as can be expected of someone his age losing a limb. Hope everyone whose family members are hurting/ill/injured will see major improvement soon!

Last edited:
Cyn tell that DH of yours that I know exactly how he feels...my SLW is a stalker. She follos me everywhere, rides on the console of the van to go to town, gets a dog biscuit from the girls at my fav coffee shop and is a mess. She is only 12 weeks old and I cannot imagine losing her so I know he misses her. Give him a
hugs.gif

I am so glad Zane is getting back to being himself...have you been taking female company to visit with him?

Thanks for asking about the Zanester. He is doing very well. And I did bring Gypsy, Charlotte's daughter, to visit him. He flirts and drags his wing and talks and talks to her. He's managed to get his other hock off the ground a bit so the way he's going, I bet he'll be walking in a month or so. He was in his sling today and when I went to check on him, he had his head and shoulders out of the leg hole and was on his way to being out of that contraption, LOL.

Oh Cyn, thats great news on Zane AND your dad. I just knew if ANYONE could help Zane make it through, it would be you and your DH. Congrats...you are truely...the " chicken whisperers"
wink.png

Awesome news Cetawin...I'm so glad they don't crack chests anymore...I had it done twice and can say never again...

Glad about your dad, Cyn...and Zane too!

Hugs and prayers all the way around.

Back
Top Bottom