Zebra finches breeding odd question

You can go over to the Finch Forum for more detailed tips on sexing and breeding them.

Cindy Fox Moore is very good with them. So is Charlie Moorecraft. Both breeders are on Facebook as well, as is Garrie Landy.

http://www.zebrafinch.com/
Thank you for posting these links. I have not been to either of those websites in years. I’m happy to see that Garrie Landry went back to breeding. It’s always sad to see such an expert quit.

@ColtHandorf what was/is your username over on the Finchforum?
The consensus is CHESTNUT FLANKED WHITE HEN. said by several people.
How many is several? I wouldn’t be surprised if they all missed the darker beak.

It does sound like whether or not it’s a female, you shouldn’t have too much problem with unwanted extra clutches. (Unless they get their act together.)

@ColtHandorf what was/is your username over on the Finchforum?
Pretty sure it was ColtHandorf. I wasn’t super active when they migrated the forum onto another server. So I don't think I've logged into that one at all. I was personal friends with Deborah, Sally, and Su, who I'd all met in person. Online friends with many more.

Pretty sure it was ColtHandorf. I wasn’t super active when they migrated the forum onto another server. So I don't think I've logged into that one at all. I was personal friends with Deborah, Sally, and Su, who I'd all met in person. Online friends with many more.
I used to read on there a lot, but not post much. I did once buy birds from Su Yin.

Back
Top Bottom