Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on 10/5/16 at 1:02pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3039post #30382 of 348152/18/16 at 4:11pmpost #30383 of 348152/18/16 at 4:11pmpost #30384 of 348152/18/16 at 4:12pmpost #30385 of 348152/18/16 at 4:13pmpost #30386 of 348152/18/16 at 4:20pmpost #30387 of 348152/18/16 at 4:23pmpost #30388 of 348152/18/16 at 4:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by THeelChickinKY
Okay, going back to how long we keep these babies in the house... anyone else enjoy the occasional guilty pleasure of bringing one of the big guys back in the house to watch a little TV on your lap? Not that I've brought my 2 year old Dom rooster inside for snuggles, of course, that would be crazy, right?!
I had a little rooster that hopped on one leg. He was hatched in the winter and got frost bite. We had to remove the air from under his skin. He looked like a puffer fish. He would follow me around like my shadow. Everywhere I went he was there! He would come in the kitchen and watch me do dishes! Never left my side! He was house broke and would go outside to go potty! One of the best pets I ever had!post #30389 of 348152/18/16 at 4:36pm
Those are wheaten and blue wheaten - impossible to tell which is which at this point.
- The Chicken Chapel
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 6 seconds ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 16 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT. 1 minute ago
- › Cackling before they lay 1 minute ago
- › Switch Food? 1 minute ago
- › Boys VS Girls 1 minute ago
- › Kaye's free range turkey thread 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 3 minutes ago
- › Which Chicken Breeds are the Best Winter Layers? 3 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.