Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on Yesterday at 2:56 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
American serama thread! - Page 2247
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #22462 of 2537011/10/15 at 12:26pmQuote:
Wow! it seems like it was longer! she almost looks mille Fleur?Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #22463 of 2537011/10/15 at 12:27pmQuote:
Oh no thats horrible!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #22464 of 2537011/10/15 at 12:34pmpost #22465 of 2537011/10/15 at 12:37pm
that isn't necessarily true, i have been told by breeders to use the birds you have, then you buy higher quality birds and breed them to upgrade the offspring- remember too, breeders are opinionated...LOL! And some breeders culls are leagues ahead of pet quality
Edited by artsyrobin - 11/10/15 at 12:38pmpost #22466 of 2537011/10/15 at 12:44pmQuote:Well, that was unnecessarily rude and unhelpful of them. I'd question the legitimacy of that particular "breeder". You might need to find higher quality birds if you want to show them, but it's all part of the learning process, and buying 4 "culls" is a small price to pay to learn about unscrupulous "breeders". I think getting sold something different than what you thought you were buying is like a rite of passage for newbie chicken folks. A lot of us have been there. Don't feel too bad. Look at how upset people get when they find out their new "Americana" is really just an EE mutt. Lol
Edited by Naliez - 11/10/15 at 12:46pmpost #22467 of 2537011/10/15 at 12:46pmpost #22468 of 2537011/10/15 at 12:56pmQuote:
Well it would be helpful if we had pictures of the chicks, and the mom, and the dad posingSerama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #22469 of 2537011/10/15 at 1:22pmpost #22470 of 2537011/10/15 at 1:35pm
@nikki1496 one of the friendliest groups is here - link- some are shown some aren't but they can be great encouragers! Showing should be fun, some of the breeders i've seen forget that....:)
Edited by artsyrobin - 11/10/15 at 2:14pm
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › Granny's gone and done it again 38 seconds ago
- › The Duck Ladie's (And her ducks') Thread! 40 seconds ago
- › Yum or Yuck? 42 seconds ago
- › Rate your day with an emoticon 54 seconds ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 1 minute ago
- › in this random rambling thread we post random pictures 1 minute ago
- › Duck Eggs 1 minute ago
- › Missing chicken after windy night 1 minute ago
- › Texas 1 minute ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 1 minute ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.