The seventh one didn't make it, so only have the six. Hopefully, they will all be fine, with nothing but fun. So sweet they are. :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on 10/23/16 at 2:56pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
American serama thread! - Page 2418post #24172 of 253703/24/16 at 6:35ampost #24173 of 253703/24/16 at 6:48amQuote:
That's sad :-(
I really like the white one on the right! I see Snowflake in the background...I really like the unusual shade of her comb :-Dpost #24174 of 253703/24/16 at 8:13ampost #24175 of 253703/24/16 at 8:38ampost #24176 of 253703/24/16 at 8:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Ra_
The absolute worst thing is when you kill one of your own birds.
I have to always shuffle my feet because they constantly swarm me.
I once had one leap under me just as I was plopping myself down onto a bench.
Always a worry for me too. So little and yet fearless. I worry most when the hens have small chicks and they bring them to my feet when I'm feeding the flock.
Edited by nchls school - 3/24/16 at 8:43ampost #24177 of 253703/24/16 at 8:53am
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 15 Seramas, 1 duccles, 10 layer birds! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we are NPIP certified!post #24178 of 253703/24/16 at 8:53am
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 15 Seramas, 1 duccles, 10 layer birds! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we are NPIP certified!post #24179 of 253703/24/16 at 8:54am
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 15 Seramas, 1 duccles, 10 layer birds! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we are NPIP certified!
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › The last letter Game 6 minutes ago
- › Fermented Feeds 10 minutes ago
- › Barnevelder losing feathers 12 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 13 minutes ago
- › Strange egg! Concern or no? 14 minutes ago
- › Pekin Rouen mix? 15 minutes ago
- › Best Quail for a newbie? 38 minutes ago
- › BYC Café 38 minutes ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 49 minutes ago
- › *sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em) 58 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page