Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Help sexing wyandotte chickens- 2 weeks on update Last post on 6/22/16 at 8:47am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- looking for opinions on breeds Last post on 4/9/16 at 3:15am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite? Last post on 7/5/16 at 9:00pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- what breed are my laying hens?!?!?!?! Last post on 4/23/13 at 12:16pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help with breed and sex Last post on 8/10/16 at 12:42pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Wyandotte Silver Laced Wyandotte By Cat1994Last edited: 1/10/12
- Wyandotte Silver Laced By CarondesignLast edited: 1/10/12
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD! - Page 779post #7782 of 79775/21/16 at 3:29pmpost #7783 of 79775/21/16 at 3:37pmpost #7784 of 79775/21/16 at 4:34pmpost #7785 of 79775/23/16 at 11:50am
This third picture is of what happened when I tried to put them outside in a pen I put up. They freaked out and tried to run through the fence- until I got in and crouched like a momma hen would- they quieted and rushed to sit under me, where they felt safe. I guess they think I'm mom! The older hens see me with them and avoid me, treating me like a hen with 'my' chicks. Oh boy :P
The bottom picture here is of my other two ( Splash is the color, I think?) Ophelia and Zelda, but girls I THINK. Hoping so, because If the other two are boys, I have to get rid of one, and it's going to be hard. These are the prettiest and sweetest birds I've owned yet! Love my new BLRW!
Thanks for letting me share! EDITING TO ADD- 5 Weeks old!
Edited by tacmomma12 - 5/23/16 at 11:51amMom to 2 boys, a spoiled kitty-Tessa, a goldfish named DanTDM, 2 RIR -Hen Solo and Eggitha Christie, our EE Jellybean, our Australorp- Darth Cluck, our Black Sumatra called Hera. Welcome to our new babies all BLRW- Misty, Pikachu, Zelda, and Ophelia. RIP to Carly, Sam, and Camilla ( Hawks suck......) and Barbie Q ( natural)Mom to 2 boys, a spoiled kitty-Tessa, a goldfish named DanTDM, 2 RIR -Hen Solo and Eggitha Christie, our EE Jellybean, our Australorp- Darth Cluck, our Black Sumatra called Hera. Welcome to our new babies all BLRW- Misty, Pikachu, Zelda, and Ophelia. RIP to Carly, Sam, and Camilla ( Hawks suck......) and Barbie Q ( natural)post #7786 of 79775/23/16 at 12:05pmpost #7787 of 79775/23/16 at 12:21pmpost #7788 of 79775/29/16 at 3:38pmpost #7789 of 79775/29/16 at 5:07pmaQuote:
Yes, those would be Roos. What age are they, my Roos got combs and wattles at 2 weeks and all my girls had some tiny redish wattles at four weeks,
- Farm Daze
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 35 seconds ago
- › Chicken Addition - How many chicks? 36 seconds ago
- › The last letter Game 38 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Tylan 50 Injection Location and Dosage Questions 1 minute ago
- › Is this Rooster Damage or Molt? 1 minute ago
- › The Old Folks Home 2 minutes ago
- › Help Me! My duck eats her eggs!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Cocci treatment.. Need advice please 3 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 4 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.