♥ ♥ ♥ Show Off Your Call Ducks ♥ ♥ ♥

@Julie Birb webbies just for you!!!

20180409_133427.jpg
20180408_173416.jpg

@Ravynscroft

I had no idea what a call duck was until today but now I want some. I'm beyond happy with the 8 ducks I will have when my order arrives in May but these adorable little souls are going on my wish list of must haves! It's a short list-the only other thing on it is a West Highland Terrier :D

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that your little white call ducks are beautiful :love The first time I looked at the picture I thought they were fake ducks because they looked so bright and perfect!

@Ravynscroft

I had no idea what a call duck was until today but now I want some. I'm beyond happy with the 8 ducks I will have when my order arrives in May but these adorable little souls are going on my wish list of must haves! It's a short list-the only other thing on it is a West Highland Terrier :D

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that your little white call ducks are beautiful :love The first time I looked at the picture I thought they were fake ducks because they looked so bright and perfect!

1.11121.jpg
500_F_64424791_mxXXIUsoCIidnILqt4lX8F4cYyjX8qTk.jpg
barf.jpg
ccz2u - Copy.gif
giphy.gif
nervous_businessman.jpg
thfff - Copy.jpg
tumblr_lv61zc1BJ51r5qrimo1_1280.gif

Casportpony.....Aren't you proud of me for not saying anything anti-dux on this post?:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig

Back
Top Bottom