♥ ♥ ♥ Show Off Your Call Ducks ♥ ♥ ♥

@Ravynscroft

I had no idea what a call duck was until today but now I want some. I'm beyond happy with the 8 ducks I will have when my order arrives in May but these adorable little souls are going on my wish list of must haves! It's a short list-the only other thing on it is a West Highland Terrier :D

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that your little white call ducks are beautiful :love The first time I looked at the picture I thought they were fake ducks because they looked so bright and perfect!

Thanks! I think the white you saw was @casportpony or @ViolinPlayer123 though... my white is larger than standard, but no less loved... :D

20180411_144105.jpg

@Julie Birb Io just got serious about sitting, lol...

View attachment 1219230
I already posted this somewhere else, but it's the only pic I got so far. I love my ducks, Sonja, Gilbert( the black one), Jasper( the other drake), Daphne( not pictured but a black bibbed) and Jemima! I'm excited for their babies in the spring!
:fl
Decided to get ducks this spring, fell in love with Calls, ( the bigger ducks are jus too messy to me) and ordered six from Purely Poultry! Sadly Buttercup was killed by my dog, but now I can't imagine the poultry yard without my ' Dukes and Duckesses' as I call them.
What color is she?

I have been MIA for a while. I have hatched a total of 11 white calls so far this year. 2 of those 11 passed away at day 3 (failure to thrive I think) I have 29 more eggs in the incubator now all developing great. Yesterday I took 14 eggs to a friend who has a broody game hen. We are going to see how that goes. A lot of my mentors recommend using broodies so I am looking forward to seeing how it goes.
20180426_203109.jpg
20180426_203142.jpg
20180426_203314.jpg

Back
Top Bottom