2014 New York Chickenstock

Turkey update for you! Three out, one externally pipped. I am so curious to see what they look like when they feather out!

Ours look more like palms. :( but they are still young. I'm hoping you get some sweetgrass.

Are they definitely mixes or might there be some purebreds in there? Not that I mind either way, they will mostly be pets, just curious :)

Last edited:
By the way, who won the mystery cochins in the auction? The ones I hatched last month are almost completely feathered out and they are gorgeous. My hatch rate was 10/12 and I wondered how the eggs did for you.

I hatched those out for the woman who won them. we had 10 go to lockdown and all 10 hatched!

Bird netting is good too! Its 6.99 for 10ft.x14ft. at TSC. I use zip ties to hold it.
Got two gift cards for TSC for fathers day.
clap.gif

I'm happy they did well for you. If I may ask, what colors did you get? My first hatch I got 3 pure buff, 2 gold lace mixes and 5 silver lace mixes.

I can't remember as they went to their new homes right away. They were so cooperative to all hatch within a small window! I think there were a few buff, one black and more I can't remember! LOL!

Can the person who i gave duck eggs too let me know how it went?? I have a person here hatching them but she lost them all a few days before hatch to power outage... Thanks

Can the person who i gave duck eggs too let me know how it went?? I have a person here hatching them but she lost them all a few days before hatch to power outage... Thanks
I didn't get a duck from any of the eggs only one even did anything and it stopped about half way through the rest didn't even start not sure what happened as I hatched out lots of other eggs in that incubator that were set to all hatch at the same time including sebastapol geese and turkey's. Actually the only eggs that did good for me from the chicken stock were the guineas and the eggs I got from Tab.

Back
Top Bottom