2014 New York Chickenstock

I'm pretty sure that I will be coming. I may have some flower baskets, but it is still to early to tell right now. I do have some house plants started if anyone is interested. I have some spider plants and two more that I can't remember the name of. Once I look them up I will post it. If anyone is interested let me know. I wish that I had some eggs or chicks to bring, but I would only have some mutt eggs for now. I'm not sure what I'll bring for food, maybe something for dessert. Really looking forward to it.

The plants that I have are Spider plants, Golden Pothos, and Elephant Ear plants. I am tying to start some Jade plants too.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that I will be coming. I may have some flower baskets, but it is still to early to tell right now. I do have some house plants started if anyone is interested. I have some spider plants and two more that I can't remember the name of. Once I look them up I will post it. If anyone is interested let me know. I wish that I had some eggs or chicks to bring, but I would only have some mutt eggs for now. I'm not sure what I'll bring for food, maybe something for dessert. Really looking forward to it.

Don't worry to much just come.

Forgot anyone here got amercaucanas. I just need one or two hens. Unrelated would be good. To mix with my EE's and all that. A Splash would be nice.

Last edited:
OK...I am going to say dh and I are coming.  Need to know what to bring for food.  I also have silkies and could bring some chicks or eggs if anyone is interested to trade/swap.  I am sure Rancher will want a few.  I have blue and splash and self blue porcelain.  Good lines (SimplySplendidSilkies and Geri Godina silkies).  I may also have a few Heritage Rhode Island Red chicks depending on how my hatch comes out.  I am interested in the plum trees someone has but my soil is clay and acidic so I dont know how they would do.  Let me know if you are interested in anything.  Oh---I could hatch out some mutt chicks or bring mutt eggs if anyone wants them.  

Ooooo what kind of mutts? And I may be interested in eggs, I will let you know when we get closer :)

So the seed swap was CRAZY and I am inundated with seeds. Would anyone be interested in buying some started plants? I have watermelon, sweet peppers, purple sweet peppers,silvery fir tomatoes, cucumbers, pickling cucumbers, mini pumpkins, big pumpkins, white pumpkins, dill, summer squash, cantaloupe...the list goes on. I would be selling them for probably $3 a plant. Many of these are organic and I'm starting them in organic soil so they will truly be organic. I can also bring started black oil sunflowers if anyone wants to grow some for seeds for their chickens.

OK...I am going to say dh and I are coming. Need to know what to bring for food. I also have silkies and could bring some chicks or eggs if anyone is interested to trade/swap. I am sure Rancher will want a few. I have blue and splash and self blue porcelain. Good lines (SimplySplendidSilkies and Geri Godina silkies). I may also have a few Heritage Rhode Island Red chicks depending on how my hatch comes out. I am interested in the plum trees someone has but my soil is clay and acidic so I dont know how they would do. Let me know if you are interested in anything. Oh---I could hatch out some mutt chicks or bring mutt eggs if anyone wants them.
Rhode Island Reds? Oh my. Would love 1 or 2...nothing to trade but greenbacks. Unless you want a couple really pretty blue eggs to hatch out and see what you get from them.

The plants that I have are Spider plants, Golden Pothos, and Elephant Ear plants. I am tying to start some Jade plants too.

I agree with Rancher. Just come. We turn no one away and no one is counting what others bring....we just want to get together and know each other. (I sincerely think that is why we get along better on this thread than many others, because we actually meet each other)

OK...I am going to say dh and I are coming. Need to know what to bring for food. I also have silkies and could bring some chicks or eggs if anyone is interested to trade/swap. I am sure Rancher will want a few. I have blue and splash and self blue porcelain. Good lines (SimplySplendidSilkies and Geri Godina silkies). I may also have a few Heritage Rhode Island Red chicks depending on how my hatch comes out. I am interested in the plum trees someone has but my soil is clay and acidic so I dont know how they would do. Let me know if you are interested in anything. Oh---I could hatch out some mutt chicks or bring mutt eggs if anyone wants them.

You promised me a couple RIR s right ? chicks ?

Baking--mutts are rir roo over barred rocks and hatchery reds. Bill is a good rooster and the girls good layers. Pm me when you decide so I can save you some.

Pyxis--I am interested. Maybe we can trade? I think I know what you would like!

Cass and Gramma--greenbacks are fine. I am hoping for a good hatch from the 2 dozen I have coming.

Really looking forward to meeting everyone. I dont see anything vege related yet on the menu so I will bring salad and a plate of raw veggies with humus.

Baking--mutts are rir roo over barred rocks and  hatchery reds.  Bill is a good rooster and the girls good layers.  Pm me when you decide so I can save you some.

Pyxis--I am interested.  Maybe we can trade?  I think I know what you would like!

Cass and Gramma--greenbacks are fine.  I am hoping for a good hatch from the 2 dozen I have coming.  

Really looking forward to meeting everyone.  I dont see anything vege related yet on the menu so I will bring salad and a plate of raw veggies with humus.  

I think you do :p What would you like in trade?

I'm pretty sure that I will be coming. I may have some flower baskets, but it is still to early to tell right now. I do have some house plants started if anyone is interested. I have some spider plants and two more that I can't remember the name of. Once I look them up I will post it. If anyone is interested let me know. I wish that I had some eggs or chicks to bring, but I would only have some mutt eggs for now. I'm not sure what I'll bring for food, maybe something for dessert. Really looking forward to it.

Don't worry to much just come.  

Forgot anyone here got amercaucanas.  I just need one or two hens. Unrelated would be good.  To mix with my EE's and all that.  A Splash would be nice. 

My daughter has a mice flock of pure Wheaten / blue wheaten Ameraucanas. I also have a few black Am eggs in the bator right now.

Back
Top Bottom