2015 "Shark Snipers" Annual Chickenstock get together!!! Mark your calendars!

OK this is what i have and will bring if someone is interested - trio of bantam barred rocks - one roo two hens. A partridge silkie rooster, bantam cochins, white, buff and partridge, sebastopol goslings and I believe the Alsteirers are spoken for by Gypsylion.

So out of curiosity, can anyone on the BYC site attend the Chickenstock? I am a new egg so forgive me if I am unaware of the answer, as I am interested in attending and will make paleo cookies and other baked goods, not necessarily paleo, to share.

So out of curiosity, can anyone on the BYC site attend the Chickenstock?  I am a new egg so forgive me if I am unaware of the answer, as I am interested in attending and will make paleo cookies and other baked goods, not necessarily paleo, to share.

Yep, anyone can come!

OK this is what i have and will bring if someone is interested -  trio of bantam barred rocks - one roo two hens. A partridge silkie rooster, bantam cochins, white, buff and partridge, sebastopol goslings and I believe the Alsteirers are spoken for by Gypsylion.

Very interested in the sebbies. What color are they?

Hey all - got willow tree starts in .... is anyone interested ?   They are about a foot tall .... beautiful weeping willow and they grow FAST ... keep away from any house and pipes and such - the roots go crazy and they like wet swampy ground.

$5 per tree or trade for things - price mostly because of dirt and time .... :)    

Me :)

Hey Metella are you still thinking about going to that poulty thing in rutland, what time is it again thinking about bringing the kids and I need to get a panel and some pallets

Very interested in the sebbies. What color are they?

The mother goose (hahaha) is white and the father is blue

I'd be interested then. Do you get many colored goslings or are they mostly white?

Also, figured out what to bring for the auction! I will bring egg cartons. I have them coming out of my ears and I'm sure someone will be happy to have them.

I'd be interested then. Do you get many colored goslings or are they mostly white?

Also, figured out what to bring for the auction! I will bring egg cartons. I have them coming out of my ears and I'm sure someone will be happy to have them.

This is my first hatch of sebbies - I'm not good with genetics, but I think it's 50/50 - three out of four hatched. If you are interested, I will bring them - they are $20 each. Let me know how many

This is my first hatch of sebbies - I'm not good with genetics, but I think it's 50/50 - three out of four hatched. If you are interested, I will bring them - they are $20 each. Let me know how many

I'll take two :) If you wouldn't mind bringing ones you think are colored instead of white, I'd appreciate it :)

Back
Top Bottom