~ 5th Annual Cinco de Mayo Hatchathon! ~

Up to 9 hatched.

This hatch is messed up though 4 have pipped with a lot of green foamy slime coming out of pip. I have assisted them so the slime can get away from their mouth. The inner membrane is still fairly clear no white.

The ones that hatched on their own popped right out.

I see at least 3 more external pips.

Waiting game again.

On lockdown, hoping for a first pip tonight.
fl.gif

7 rocks, 8 blue silkies, 3 white silkies

13 have hatched on their own.

I had to assist 5. Of those 2 lived. 2 died. 1 still hanging on. Probably should cull. But giving him a chance.

2 zipping 5 pips.

Tossed 11 quitters.

This early hatching is a mess. Think I know what happened during incubation the corner didn't settle on the lid and it stayed ajar over 24 hours.

Went to buy a couple tutor chicks at the farm supply store. They had arcana pullets marked down to 2 bucks each. Ended up with 10.

Wishing everyone luck on their hatches.

Woo hoo!!! Came home and 7 out of 18 eggs are pipped! Only a couple of the silkies, but hopefully they will still pip too! Those Plymouth rocks are tough chicks. They always hatch! :) My humidity was down to 49, so I slipped in a warm wet paper towel.

Hopjng to hatch 7 rocks, 8 blue silkies, and 3 white silkies.

Woo hoo!!! Came home and 7 out of 18 eggs are pipped! Only a couple of the silkies, but hopefully they will still pip too! Those Plymouth rocks are tough chicks. They always hatch! :) My humidity was down to 49, so I slipped in a warm wet paper towel.

Hopjng to hatch  [COLOR=333333]7 rocks, 8 blue silkies, and 3 white silkies.[/COLOR]

Congrats

13 have hatched on their own.

I had to assist 5. Of those 2 lived. 2 died. 1 still hanging on. Probably should cull. But giving him a chance.

2 zipping 5 pips.

Tossed 11 quitters.

This early hatching is a mess. Think I know what happened during incubation the corner didn't settle on the lid and it stayed ajar over 24 hours.

Went to buy a couple tutor chicks at the farm supply store. They had arcana pullets marked down to 2 bucks each. Ended up with 10.

Wishing everyone luck on their hatches.

Hang in there! Quitters really stink.

We have external pips and lots of peeps coming from the bator. We should have chicks in the morning. One day early. My bator must run a degree hot.

Good luck all

Back
Top Bottom