7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Have 18 eggs saved so far for the NYDH. I think i need my head examined. Why do i want to do this when i know i will end up brooding in the laundry room ? I've heard of chicken math and i think it's got a lot in common with chicken sense. LOL. My hatch will be all BYM. OE's, EE's, BCM mix, australorp, D'Uccle mix.
You only need to change your perspective a little - I'll help.
lol.png
Be positive - it's good for the soul. Why not do this when i know i can brood in the laundry room ?

Have 18 eggs saved so far for the NYDH. I think i need my head examined. Why do i want to do this when i know i will end up brooding in the laundry room ? I've heard of chicken math and i think it's got a lot in common with chicken sense. LOL. My hatch will be all BYM. OE's, EE's, BCM mix, australorp, D'Uccle mix.
It is because they are so cute!
Seeeeee, everyone?! My eggs really should have hatched quickly!

Not sure I'll get enough eggs from my 2 white ameraucana girls, so I'll be setting jumbo coturnix quail eggs 3 days after whatever I get from my chicks. Should be lots of cuteness on new years :)

You only need to change your perspective a little - I'll help.
lol.png
Be positive - it's good for the soul. Why not do this when i know i can brood in the laundry room
!
I think this would be a great time to hatch some chicks and brood them in the laundry room. Then i won't have to walk all the way out to the barn in the cold !
big_smile.png
How's that ?

you guys are killing me from not posting!!!!! come on cynth!!! you know HOW I POST!!!!! GO FIND HER!!!! if that was a red head woman thats me now!!!

I got my kindle(forgot I could take pictures with it) and I'm about to post my pics!! Sorry I was out Christmas Shopping for my kids all day! It's my favorite! Here ya go Sally!

I got my kindle(forgot I could take pictures with it) and I'm about to post my pics!! Sorry I was out Christmas Shopping for my kids all day! It's my favorite! Here ya go Sally!

We did some shopping today too. My DH and I shop for each other in front of each other. Man, I'm excited to get what he got for me today. He does surprise me with a few things, but I get the main things I really want this way, and so does he! Old age, we do things different when we get older.

Not sure I'll get enough eggs from my 2 white ameraucana girls, so I'll be setting jumbo coturnix quail eggs 3 days after whatever I get from my chicks. Should be lots of cuteness on new years :)

Glad there will some quail. I did some Buttons one yr. for the fun of it. Sold them after I had them for a while. No place for them really. They were so cute and tiny when they hatched!

Back
Top Bottom