7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

I may have just candled. If I did, which in not saying I did, I may have no idea what I saw other than a cracked egg. It will stay. We are all cracked eggs in our own way. :)) Besides, other cracked eggs have hatched. Sally tried wax (I think it was her).

I may have just candled. If I did, which in not saying I did, I may have no idea what I saw other than a cracked egg. It will stay. We are all cracked eggs in our own way. :)) Besides, other cracked eggs have hatched. Sally tried wax (I think it was her).
put some clear nail polish on the crack..of the egg you may not have candled....

even if I can't pick them up from the post office until Monday? I work all day Saturday and I can't guarantee that they will deliver them to my door :(
I asked a question about that at my post office. They are staffing the PO on Sunday too because they have to deliver for Amazon on Sunday now. Since I asked, they said I could come on Sunday and pick up chicks or eggs. Try talking with them ahead of time. My PO wants rid of chicks and eggs ASAP. They are happy to get them out the door!

I will not candle tonight. I will not candle tonight. I will not candle tonight. I will candle tonight. :rolleyes:
too late for me...

The rest of my eggs in the repaired egg turner:

I've got 9 definite veining eggs, 2 maybes, 1 that might be a blood ring, and not sure on the rest.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom